Corporate support is vital for our services and awareness campaigns to reach local audiences and those most vulnerable in the community.
Now more than ever we need support from the business community to continue to provide our free services locally.
Benefits to your business
Charitable support is a great way to engage staff, customers and stakeholders whilst meeting your corporate social responsibilities. By supporting our charity you can make a difference to the lives of older people locally.
There are so many ways you can partner with us to make a difference
- A one-off or regular financial gift
- Share (volunteer) the skills and expertise of your staff to support us
- Take part in a fundraising event (or a team building challenge) – visit our events page
- Consider us as your charity of the year
- Sponsor an event or fundraising activity
- Introduce us to your networks.
Find out more about the issues older adults face and the impact your support can have locally – Age Concern Liverpool & Sefton information
Please contact us to find out more about how we can work together.
Call 0151 330 5678